English Congregation Announcements 26th May 2019
- A warm welcome to everyone attending our Sunday Service today. If you have any questions about Christianity, please approach our Pastor Suli or deacons for further information.
- The church is scheduled to hold a special general meeting on 2nd June, please see the notice letter for more details. If you have any enquiries, please contact the church secretary Canmy. The June church prayer meeting will not take place on that day.
- Please note that the youth group service will be suspended on 2nd June. This is to allow the youth to participate in the special general meeting held on that day.
- The Gospel Care Team would like to invite all brothers and sisters to participate in restaurant visitation and distribution of leaflets. If you are interested, please contact Tracy.
- The English side will hold a prayer meeting at 12.45pm today at Room 1. You are encouraged to attend especially if you have your prayer needs to share.
- Last week offering – General offering £2505, Mission Fund £95, Building Fund £185. Thanksgiving £60
- Next Sunday Service: 2nd June at 11.00am – Speaker: Christine Tan. Topic: Acts 23v23 – 24v27