(Updated: 12th September 2017)
The procedure for BCCC AccessNI Enhanced Check is as follows:-
- Download and print the form “Pin Notification and ID Validation Form“.
- Follow the “Application instructions” on the form.
- Bring the form and three appropriate IDs to the BCCC Secretary. Acceptable IDs are listed on Page 2 of the form.
- Once your ID is confirmed, the BCCC Secretary will complete other sections of the form and will give Page 1 back to you.
- When you get your AccessNI Certificate after a number of days, show it to the BCCC Secretary who may need to make a photocopy of it for passing on to the Child Protection Officer/Trustees.
- The BCCC Secretary will give you back the original AccessNI Certificate.
- The BCCC Secretary will show the photocopy to Child Protection Officer/Trustees and if there are no issues, the photocopy will be destroyed.
- If the AccessNI Certificate raises issues, the Child Protection Officer/Trustees will need to hold on to the photocopy for a longer period, but for no longer than 6 months, until the issues are resolved, after which the photocopy will be destroyed.